A Montana experience you will not forget
Our cabins were constructed in 2016 and are in pristine condition and ready for your arrival. Some of the important amenities include:
- All cabins are 24' X 20', 480 square feet
- Sleeps 4 - bedroom has queen bed, trundle bed in living room
- Stocked kitchen with microwave, stove-top and refrigerator, freezer, kitchen table and 4 chairs, coffee pot, condiments and toaster
- Bedding included for all
- Heater in each room with thermostat control
- Two car parking for each cabin
- $170.00 per cabin per night (Seasonal Rate)
- $1,000 per week with one change of linens and towels
Check in time 3 PM, check out time 11 AM
- Fishing charter 4 people, $350.00 per day
- Wild Horse Island trips $250.00 (up to 6 adults)
- 2 miles from Lakeside, restaurants, laundry facilities, fuel and boat rentals.
- 9 miles to Blacktail ski area, 30 miles to Big Mountain in Whitefish.
- Glacier park 1 hour away, shopping in Kalispell, Bigfork and Whitefish
- Hiking in Jewel Basin 40 minutes away
- Wild Horse Island trips available, lake tours and fishing.
- Deer, squirrels, grouse, pheasants and rabbits around cabins.
- View of Flathead Lake, Mission and Swan Mountain ranges, very quiet amongst tall whispering pines.
- Check in time 3 PM, check out time 11 AM
Winter Fun Nearby!
- Downhill skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Snow machines
- Fishing & ice fishing
And depending on the time of year you may want to be part of Montana's hunting experience.