Flathead Lake Cabin Amenities
A montana experience you will never forget
Our cabins were constructed in 2016 and are in pristine condition and ready for your arrival. Some of the important amenities include:
- All cabins are 24′ X 20′, 480 square feet
- Sleeps 4 – bedroom has queen bed, trundle bed in living room
- Stocked kitchen with microwave, stove-top and refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee pot, coffee, toaster, silverware, dishes, pots, pans, kitchen table and 4 chairs, and condiments
- Bedding included for all
- Heater in each room with a thermostat control
- Two car parking for each cabin-Additional parking available
- Star Link 200MB Wifi
- TV with Roku
- Hair Dryer
- Fire pit with wood, chairs, picnic table and
- Large deck with a spectacular view of Flathead Lake, Mission, and Swan Mountains
- Exterior motion lights and outdoor plugin
- Pet-friendly **pets cannot be left alone in the cabins**
- $149 – October 1st through March 31st
- $209 – April 1st through May 31st
- $229 – June 1st through September 30th
Check-in time 3 PM, check-out time is 11 AM
- Wild Horse Island trips $450.00 (up to 6 adults)
- 2 miles from Lakeside, restaurants, laundry facilities, fuel and boat rentals.
- 9 miles to Blacktail ski area, 30 miles to Big Mountain in Whitefish.
- Glacier park 1 hour away, shopping in Kalispell, Bigfork and Whitefish
- Hiking in Jewel Basin 40 minutes away
- Deer, squirrels, grouse, pheasants and rabbits around cabins.
- View of Flathead Lake, Mission and SwanMountain ranges, very quiet amongst tall whispering pines
- Wild Horse Island trips available and lake tours
- Year-round fishing charters with State of Mind Fishing Charters. For more information, go to stateofmindfishing.com
Cabin and setting so peaceful- Roxie and Norm are great! I was lucky enough to spend almost a month here and could not have picked a better place; so quiet and reflective, thank you so much.
- S. Walton
We loved our time at the cabin and everything we needed when we weren't out exploring and making memories. We truly had a great time!
- Travis, Kayla, Aubrey, and Keri
So glad we found this place! We really enjoyed our time here. Saw so many deer and wild turkey. Enjoyed our evening on the porch looking out at the lake. Hope to come back again!
- Bryan & Carrie
Once again having a great time here at Whispering Pines, kicking back and having fun. This is our fifth time here but our first time staying in cabin 3. We like all the cabins they are all so cozy. Can't wait to come back!
- Ricky & Krista
What a lovely and much needed get away we had! The peaceful sunrises and quiet walks were delightful. Thank you for such a lovely spot for our mini ski getaway at Blacktail!
- Val & Gretchen