Flathead Lake Cabin Amenities
A montana experience you will never forget
Our cabins were constructed in 2016 and are in pristine condition and ready for your arrival. Some of the important amenities include:
- All cabins are 24′ X 20′, 480 square feet
- Sleeps 4 – bedroom has queen bed, trundle bed in living room
- Stocked kitchen with microwave, stove-top and refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee pot, coffee, toaster, silverware, dishes, pots, pans, kitchen table and 4 chairs, and condiments.
- Bedding included for all
- Heater in each room with thermostat control
- Two car parking for each cabin-Additional parking available
- Hair dryer
- Fire pit with wood, chairs, picnic table and
- Large deck with spectacular view of Flathead Lake, Mission and Swan Mountains
- Exterior motion lights and outdoor plugin
- Pet friendly (pets cannot be left alone in the cabins)
- $189.00 per cabin per night (Summer Rate) $119 (off season rate)
Check in time 3 PM, check out time 11 AM
- Fishing charter 6 people, $350.00 per day
- Wild Horse Island trips $350.00 (up to 6 adults)
- 2 miles from Lakeside, restaurants, laundry facilities, fuel and boat rentals.
- 9 miles to Blacktail ski area, 30 miles to Big Mountain in Whitefish.
- Glacier park 1 hour away, shopping in Kalispell, Bigfork and Whitefish
- Hiking in Jewel Basin 40 minutes away
- Wild Horse Island trips available, lake tours and fishing.
- Deer, squirrels, grouse, pheasants and rabbits around cabins.
- View of Flathead Lake, Mission and Swan Mountain ranges, very quiet amongst tall whispering pines.
- Check in time 3 PM, check out time 11 AM
Cabin and setting so peaceful- Roxie and Norm are great! I was lucky enough to spend almost a month here and could not have picked a better place; so quiet and reflective, thank you so much.
- S. Walton